Thursday, June 19, 2008

You'd Do It Too... Hell, I Would...

Check this shit out!!

Yup, that's a billboard for Will Smith's new movie, Hancock.

The workers decided to hang the letters from right to left. And then take a cigarette break after (for lack of a better choice of words) hanging the word that rhymes with... well... COCK!! And what's even funnier are the red letters above it... 'VUE.' So basically... it says "View Cock!"

Come on, you thought I was going to write an entire post without any kind of profanity? Who do you take me for? Bill Plaschke?! We can't all get bye on poetic sentence fragments, but just for shits and giggles, I'll take a stab at it...

There they hung.
The letters.
Silver majesty.
The K.
It was a capital K.
Bigger than the 'coc'.
Double.
The size.
It spelled.
A word.
A four-letter word.
One that's synonymous with 'rooster'.
And Bill Plaschke drooled.
Wanting to eat one.
Not a rooster.
A cock.
Like a big penis.
Because he's gay.
Buzz Bissinger.

Because what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't say his name?

No comments:

Post a Comment