Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Don't Just Hate on Stupid Journalists.

I spew my umbrage at stupid players too. Which brings me to this guy.

That's John Bale. He pitches for the Kansas City Royals.

And as you can see here, he's also probably in line to win himself a Trojan Enz Boner of the Week Award.

John Bale spent a couple of years pitching in Japan, because he's not very good. The Royals are paying $2.2 million for a pitcher who's still not very good. He was already on the DL with shoulder tightness. And he breaks his hand punching a hotel door.

I could understand punching a hotel heiress. Actually that picture makes me not want to punch her.... maybe a video will make me want to punch her again.



Nope. Didn't work. Why don't people like her again? And for the record, the guy in this scene isn't very masculine. Whatever.

I guess we should look at the bright side though.

1) John Bale didn't get eaten by the Tarp Machine.

2) John Bale didn't get eaten by bears.

3) Thanks to John Bale, I've had my first excuse to link pics of hot chicks here!

No comments:

Post a Comment