Monday, July 28, 2008

Why Aren't There Updates Lately?!

Because I'm a lard ass. To be entirely honest, there's been quite a lot going on in my life of late. I'm working on getting a place with my lovely girlfriend, which is being hindered by the fact that my current roommates are doing everything in their power to fuck up my life and syphon money out of my wallet like vampires. So yeah, I've been pretty stressed out about that, which has seriously decreased my writing inspiration.

To the 400 or so people who check this every day, don't worry guys. I'll get back to form. Most likely sooner, rather than later. Have faith in me. And if you find something that you think I'd enjoy tearing apart, e-mail it to me for chrissake!! Tell me what you fuckers want!!!

the e-mail's primeoffense@yahoo.com if you didn't already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment