Friday, September 26, 2008

In My Comments Today!!

Some random idiot decided to leave a comment on my June 2nd post, where I made fun of a Kurt Cobain Conspiracy Theorist... and here it is, so you don't have to dig for it...

MIKAL said...
Hey Fuck Head. Kurt was MURDERED. trying debateing me aout it and ill tear you a new asshole. you cant win. trust me. KURT WAS MURDERED.


First and foremost, let me get this straight Mikal... you're slinging personal threats at an ANONYMOUS BLOGGER... who's identity you'll never have a method of learning? You fucking terrify me dude. That's it, I'm shutting down the blog and never going near a computer again. It's all too real now... and I'm scared.

Secondly, just say the word, and I'll TELL YOU who I am, and you can come try to "rip me a new asshole." My guess is that you're about 25 years old, you work in some form of physical labor, whether construction or contracting of some kind, or something more specified, and you've probably questioned your sexuality enough to have experimented with men in the past.

And thirdly, I'm so terribly sorry to break this to you, but Kurt Cobain committed suicide. You're a fucking wackaloon. You're the kind of conspiracy-believing imbecile who thinks that 9/11 was an inside job because you saw photoshopped pictures of the planes on the internet. If you had been born in the 60's, you'd probably believe that Elvis was still alive.

Kurt Cobain was a heroin addict. He went into hiding to try to clean up and couldn't handle the physical and emotional turmoils, and shot himself in the face. It's not fucking science, and murder isn't that easy to cover up.

That said, I'm a big fan of Cobain's music, and I think it's deeply insulting that a small number of stupid wackos refuse to let the man rest in peace, and continue to sully his name with these unfounded accusations and their refusal to believe the simple truth. This man decided to end his life, and the world at large should just accept that.

And if you want to debate me, I suggest that you learn, at least, how to spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment